A comfortable bed is a key to getting healthy and resting quality. Rest quality would increase productivity. Therefore, choosing the right bed and mattress is very important.
If you happen to buy a new bed, it’s good not too hasty. Spend a little time to think about what you want. Make sure your choice is not wrong, so no regrets in the future.
In addition to prioritizing the convenience factor, you also can not ignore the fact that the bed is the focal point or focal point of a bedroom. Appearance of the bed practically as important as comfort. After all, the bed was the last place you see at night before sleeping, and the first when waking in the morning.
How big is the bed that you need depends on the size of the bedroom, and how wide you need. Sometimes you can also order a bed according to the desired size, but keep in mind that finding a mattress and sheets for the bed type not relatively more difficult standard.
As an illustration, here are a variety of standard size bed on the market:
Twin Bed: 39 inches (width) x 75 inches (length)
Extra Long Twin Bed: 39 inches x 80 inches
Duoble Bed: 54 inches x 75 inches
Queen size 60 inches x 80 inches
Standard King: 76 inches x 80 inches
California King / Western King: 72 inches x 84 inches
After determining the size, then you decide what kind of bed like what you want.
– There is a standard type of bed that provides extra storage space under, inside or on the edge of the bed.
– Type trundle beds more flexible (usually stored under a bed for two people). This type of bed can be used for a child’s room or guest room or.
– Type bed multilevel (Bunk bed) for children or teenagers who can save space, but also provide extra beds.
– How high or low bed that you want? There are many choices out there.
– You can also use the mattress board or box spring (box spring) to support your mattress. Two types of this support would provide a different sensation. Box spring will bounce while the board was making the bed seem more solid.
The selection model or style of your bed will depend on the concept of interior design or your bedroom.
– If the concept of traditional, wooden beds can be a choice. Wood elements on the bed can be matched to the interior of your room. For more formal look, choose a darker color and larger size.
– For a contemporary look, try something simple, smooth and neat. The panel will look leather headboard fits. You can select the material finer wood.
– For the bedroom harmony nuance, you can choose a bed with a mixture of materials as diverse as metal and wood.
– For country-style room, you still can choose metal and wood but avoid the glossy print.