Before creating the garden, you have to consider how much and how long the sunlight shining on the site.
* Knowing the direction of the path the sun will be very helpful in the selection of plants.
* Land which perfect for the garden is not too dry and not too muddy. Soil easily and not stick to hoe in hand and planting equipment.
* At the time of planting, soil excavation first mixed with manure with a ratio of 1:1
* Before planting is a good idea once we find references about type of plants, or ask an expert, then create a plan of the plant’s position can be made in the image of civil blueprints or drawings (site plan) of your home.
* Content of the soil moisture could be maintained with appropriate watering is 1-2 times daily.