Carpet is often used by people to beautify a room. Normally the room with carpet can impressed warm and comfortable. But if it is not cleaned, the carpet becomes quickly dull and not pretty anymore. More worse, the carpet which is not cleaned often become a den of germs and mites cause allergies. Already, the musty smell, too.
Here are the ways to treat and clean the carpet to look beautiful, clean and not easily damaged.
* Use a vacuum cleaner (vacuum cleaner) to clean the carpet at least 3 times a week.
* The carpet is washed using special soap to carpet at least 6 months. If felt too heavy to wash yourself, you can enter into service carpet cleaners. The fare is not too expensive.
* Reposition the carpet once 2-3 months. That is, turn the rug so that the part that is often trampled or skipped one can change positions.
* Note the location of windows and direction of incoming sunlight into the room. Carpet color will fade quickly if exposed to direct sunlight. To fix this, change the position 2-3 months once the carpet. This can also be overcome by closing the window or down vitrage.
* The smell of stale on the carpet can be overcome with a little sprinkle baking soda onto the carpet. Wait 30 minutes, and then cleaned using a vacuum cleaner.
* To overcome the smell sharper, wash the part that smells of vinegar mixed with 20 parts with 80 parts water. Use a clean cloth soaked with vinegar water solution earlier. Not recommended rubbing the area with brush. Odor stains must be cleaned. The longer the stain is attached, the more difficult to clean.
Especially for new carpet. When new carpet installed or is created on the floor, sort of floating dust. When inhaled, this dust can cause irritation of eyes, itchy throat and even dizziness in some people. Although, until now unclear whether the dust is harmful to health or not, but the effect is really disturb. To overcome, before the carpet is sent to our homes, ask the carpet store to clean / vacuuming the carpet.
When installing carpet, especially carpet fitted coat the entire floor of the room, keep the ventilation in the room good. It’s need to open the door and all windows. After the carpet is installed, you should not use that room for at least 72 hours.