Organizing Tips a Tiny Houses
Have a small house with a land area of about 105 square meters is not meant to be a problem. The tiny houses remains comfortable as long as you know how to work around.
The key of the convenience of living in a house with limited land is pay attention to the part of space by function. The need of space in a tiny house must be managed effectively and efficiently.
Here are some steps you can consider:
1. Make the room with efficient. Pay attention to the empty spaces in the house, use to put stuff. For example under the stairs, you can place furniture or utensils or as storage. It could also under the sink to store goods.
2. The factor of lighting in the room. Light rays that you can use are yellow and white. Yellow lights give the impression of a warmer, natural, and romantic. While white light gives the impression of a formal, broad, and friendly. Notice also the distance of the placement of lights in each room.
3. Set the location of windows and right to choose the glass. Placement of window has to be in the right position, as well as the use of glass in the house can make the house look more spacious. Use the window size which is not large and not patterned glass. Windows fitted with appropriate positions in order to absorb sunlight, warmth, and support to circulate air in the house.
4. Paint the walls with light colors. We recommend that you choose bright colors for the walls, the dark color would give the impression of a narrow room and lethargic. If you love to wear wallpaper, choose a patterned light and soft color. The motif is thin line or a thin box. The goal is to rest your eyes.
5. Created lightweight ladder. If your small house consisting of two floors, you should choose a ladder of lightweight material because it will see it takes up space that is already low. Under the stairs can be used to put stuff. However, avoid piling stuff because the room will look untidy.
6. The selection of furniture. You should choose furniture with simple design. Choose soft color furniture. The goal is to produce a broad effect and light. For a touch of nature, enter the natural elements such as potted plants or flowers in the house.
7. Use a mirror. The mirror can be mounted on a certain corner in the house. It can also get around the narrow space. Mirrors doesn’t have to big and too much. Place in a corner and give the impression of large space in the room.